For the Simulation Training Center
To UCSD from I-5 North/South:
- Exit onto La Jolla Village Drive West (from I-5 North - turn left; from I-5 South - turn right)
- Turn right onto Villa La Jolla Drive
- Up the hill about 0.3 miles (stay in left lane as the right lane must turn)
- Go past the first light (the VA center is on your right)
- At the next signal light, drive straight into the Gilman Parking Structure.
- Park in any open Visitor parking spaces and purchase a parking permit (see below) from one of the parking kiosks.
- Walk across parking lot P602 and the ceremonial green lawn to the Medical Education - Telemedicine (MET) building.
- In the main MET quad, take the elevator/stairs to the lower level.
- The Simulation Training Center rooms are located behind the main corridor.
- Exit the elevators to the right and then turn right twice to reach the simulation hallway - from Rooms LL133 (ICU/ER room) through LL161 (Hospital room).
- NOTE: For the ART/BART classes, they meet in a classroom first - usually LL152 or LL154 (refer to your schedule for exact room number). These classrooms are located directly across from the elevators - exit the elevators to the right and then turn left twice.
NOTE: The Medical Education and Telemedicine (MET) builidng is shown as the "Telemedicine" building in the Visitor map (Bldg #845)
- next to the Medical Teaching Facility (Bldg #830) and Building 1 (Bldg #855).
A parking permit is always required Monday through Friday at all UCSD parking lots. While there are a limited amount of parking spaces near the Telemedicine building, attendees are recommended to park in the Gilman Parking Structure (read the "Pay Station permits" section). Single day parking permits are $16 and can be purchased from any Permit Pay Station inside the Gilman Parking Structure. The Permit Pay Stations accept exact cash, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Section 'Sub' Navigation:
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation: