Add your own experience & photos!
Share with other UCSD students where you practiced medicine and, of course, the other fun extra-curricular things you did around the world. Fill out a UCSD International Elective Database formand submit it directly to the Office of Educational Computing or print out a form and return to Barbara Swapp at the OSA. I suggest you take a copy of the form with you overseas so that you can learn more about your program by filling it out while you are there.
Contact the Office of Educational Computing to have your photos added to the Photo Album! Include your name, class year, date and place of elective with a caption for each picture. They will select and scan the best photos and return the prints to you.
Also, contact the Office of Educational Computing with changes and updates. If you have hard copy printouts, catalogues, application forms, etc. from different programs, you can make a copy of them or place the originals in a file at Dr. Harold Simon's office.
Thank you all for your input!
Section 'Sub' Navigation:
- Curriculum Overview
- Educational Program Learning Objectives
- Core Curriculum
International Health Electives
- Planning your Elective Time Line
- UCSD Requirements and Forms
- UCSD International Experience Database
- Send for applications NOW (sample letter)
- Funding Sources
- Travel Clinic, Immunizations, and Travel Insurance
- What to pack
- Passport Tips
- Recommended Books
- Airfare, Hostel Info., & Student I.D. Cards
- State and CDC warnings & Embassy Information
- Country Profiles, Travel Guides & Maps
- Add your experience & photos (contact info)
- International Health Electives
- Independent Study Project
Faculty and Student Support Services
- Opportunities to Participate in Curriculum
- Curriculum Committees
- Student Standing Committees
- Exam Proctoring
- Accommodation Requests
- Educational Development Grant Program
- Schedules and Calendars
- Visiting Senior Students
- SOM Block Schedule
- MedEd Support Services
- MedEd Site Index
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation: