The MedEd site may be offline for maintenance TOMORROW between 3a and 5a.
Undergraduate Medical Education

State and CDC Travel Warnings, Embassy Information

Tips for Traveling Abroad (the official U.S. opinion) Site / New Window

Travel warnings Site / New Window

Foreign consular offices in the U.S. is where you apply for visas. Sometimes they will forward tourist information for free. Can find out if local or closer consulates exist apart from the embassy. Site / New Window

U.S. Embassies abroad. Make sure you register when you arrive at your destination in case of any emergency. Site / New Window Site / New Window Site / New Window

CDC Health warnings for you destination country will be given to you when you go to the UCSD Travel Clinic as a part of the Travel Clinic packet. If you want to peruse additional countries (advisable if you intend to travel around), link to CDC web site: Site / New Window

Section 'Sub' Navigation:

Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation: