Review of Existing Preclerkship Core Courses (First and Second year)The Core Curriculum Committee conducts a comprehensive review of all preclerkship core courses regularly.
Here is an overview of the process:
- A memo will be mailed to the course chair(s) regarding the review date. The course chair(s) will be asked to provide the materials requested on a form at least six weeks in advance of the scheduled review.
- Core Curriculum Committee members will review the materials provided and present a summary for the committee. They may contact the course chair(s) directly to discuss any questions or concerns.
- The course chair(s) will be asked to attend a Core Curriculum Committee meeting to discuss the course review.
- A summary of the Core Curriculum Committee's comments regarding the course will be prepared and sent to the course chair(s) upon completion of the review.
Questions? Contact Maria Randerson, Curriculum Analyst, Undergraduate Medical Education Office, Division of Medical Education,at email@example.com or (858)822-3860.
Section 'Sub' Navigation:
- Curriculum Overview
- Educational Program Learning Objectives
- Core Curriculum
International Health Electives
- Planning your Elective Time Line
- UCSD Requirements and Forms
- UCSD International Experience Database
- Send for applications NOW (sample letter)
- Funding Sources
- Travel Clinic, Immunizations, and Travel Insurance
- What to pack
- Passport Tips
- Recommended Books
- Airfare, Hostel Info., & Student I.D. Cards
- State and CDC warnings & Embassy Information
- Country Profiles, Travel Guides & Maps
- Add your experience & photos (contact info)
- International Health Electives
- Independent Study Project
Faculty and Student Support Services
- Opportunities to Participate in Curriculum
- Curriculum Committees
- Student Standing Committees
- Exam Proctoring
- Accommodation Requests
- Educational Development Grant Program
- Schedules and Calendars
- Visiting Senior Students
- SOM Block Schedule
- MedEd Support Services
- MedEd Site Index
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation: